Tuesday, May 1, 2007

How to ask a girl for a date

How to ask a girl out on date.

Did you know that ninety percent of the women are saying yes when a man asks here to go out. Of course you have to set the firsts step. I know if you are a shy guy (like me) this is not easy. You are afraid that the girl will say no and I would lie if this is not possible. However if you are afraid of doing this keep sentence one of this article in your mind. And the worst thing that could happen is that she says no. Don’t be afraid she won’t attack you if you ask here out on a date.

Online communication tools are bad for dating.

It is not difficult to turn on your messenger and ask here out on a date or sending her an email. Don’t do this ask it to here face to face. If you ask it to here trough msn she will think. “This person is to shy to ask it to me directly what would this be if I have a date with this man”. You can use a telephone as well.

How to ask it?

The first thing you must do is excepting a positive answer. So don’t ask questions such as “I bet you haven’t time to drink something with me on Friday night but you may never know”. This question is programmed to have a no answer. What you can say is “I have heard from my friend that there is an excellent new cocktail bar in town, I think we should test this out. Did you see it this has nothing to do with your body or financial situation it is just asking it on the right way.

Use humor to arrange your date.

Believe me humor is a very powerfull tool to attract women. Of course you can say “I would like to drink something with you” or “I have heard they are doing poison in the new cocktail bar, would you like to test it out with me?”

Lead your own life.

It is very important that dating the women is not your main goal. Which man have more self evidence the one who says: “I realy want to drink something with you” or “I go to my favourite bar this evening and I’m sure you will like it too.”.

So you have read these tips now on “How to ask a girl out on a date”. I’m sure you have learned from it and this way you are miles away from your competitors.

No comments: